Successful businesses plan for growth and regularly measure performance in order to be strategically placed to respond to market changes and opportunities. Planning for growth involves high-level analysis of your existing or planned business structure and systems, as well as your business aspirations in the context of your marketplace and competitors. Growth planning also involves ensuring that your financial processes are optimised and that you are fulfilling your statutory obligations.
JRS Accountants & Advisors’ Growth Strategies team works with you to plan for sustainable business growth by identifying the issues unique to your business, developing a plan and making it happen.
Our growth strategies services include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Performance management reviews and implementation
- Feasibility studies
- Business acquisition and sales
- Financial analysis, forecasting and sensitivity analysis modeling
- Innovation strategies
- Growth funding options – capital and debt
- Implementation of management reporting systems
- Service overview